Monday, January 3, 2011

Climb X Rad Moc Review

Climb X Rad Moc

This is one of the most sensitive shoes that I have ever worn.  Now for me that is what makes this shoe great.  Wearing right out of the box is not a problem; after one time of use it fits like a slipper.  Personally I find this shoe excels at bouldering indoor and outdoor.  The new Climb X rubber formula is extremely sticky and has amazing endurance.  After nearly three month of use the shoes still have that newly broken in rubber feel to them.  When I say I mainly use these shoes for bouldering that’s not to say that I don’t use them for Sport Climbing as well.  When roped up I like to use them for overhanging routes were I need the sensitivity of really forcing my toe into the holds.  So if you are looking for a shoe that will do it all, that’s incredibly sensitive, and will endure abuse I would highly recommend the Rad Moc!



No comments:

Post a Comment