Monday, January 3, 2011

Climb X Drifter Review

Climb X Drifter

This shoe I initially got for a training shoe, but once I put it on I knew it had more potential than I gave it credit for.  Although it is given a stiffer rubber rating, I found that I broken in really fast and is surprisingly sensitive.  Within my first few sessions of wearing I soon realized that I was able to wear in between climbs and on my hard projects as well.  Really the only thing different in my opinion between this shoe and the Redpoint is the different heels and few other appearance differences.  All in all this shoes is full of surprises!  You can were it for climbing 5.10’s and the next day wear for finals at your local comp.  I highly recommend this shoe for anyone looking for a Jack of All Trades!



No comments:

Post a Comment