Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Update!

Well another weekend gone and only a few more until winter!  Saturday was my birthday and I turned 21, but that wasn't as exciting as working my projects.  The extension to Bolt Ladder which probably goes around 13- or 13.  Now I've given it a few goes nothing to serious just kind of getting moves down and getting a feel for it.  But it's still not giving an inch!  So in order to get out of my rut I have turned my attention to a new route that is not my style at all!  It's called Vulcan Crawl and goes at 5.13a.  It starts out on a little tips crack with good feet so not so much jamming but just kinda juggy.  Then it goes straight into a horizontal roof for probably 20 feet or so.  Overhanging juggy routes are not my style, but I am excited to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment