Monday, October 11, 2010

First Entry

Well I finally decided to start a blog!  It seems that now days everyone is blogging about something so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and do it myself.  Right now I am sitting at home watching some Malcom in the Middle and relaxing after a hard day of climbing.  Today we went to the crag called Mullein Land there are a few 5.9's and a few 5.10's the hardest thing there is a 5.11c.  Now thats nothing amazingly hard, but when you consider the fact that it can go on gear!?!  It takes it to the next level!  Now the climb in most cases wouldn't be considered a regular gear route seeing as the 11c section is right at the beginning with no gear.  So after pulling this move you get into this crack and place a BD C4 #1.  Now I placed a MT #4 TCU and it pulled right out when I took at the top of the climb.  That crack continues to the top and then you reach the anchors and it's over!  So in all I placed 4 pieces and 2 of them ripped out when I took!  So anyways that just the what I've been up today and yeah that's about it!  My birthday is on Saturday and Friday I have off so I'm gonna go work on my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment