Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cherry Creek, Deer Hunting, and Rain Rain Rain

Well the weekend came and went.  Sadly I only got 1 day of climbing in.  The place we have been establishing is called Cherry Creek it has a few problems nothing too hard yet, but we're working on it.  It's in Richmond, UT which is slightly north of Logan.  The landings are good and the rock is some what solid and getting better every trip.  I have pictures but I'm at school and forgot my camera at home, oh well I guess!  Saturday I went deer hunting all day; while the team went back up to Cherry to try and get some more problems established.  Thankfully Saturday we're got our deer and were free to relax all Sunday in the pouring rain.  It has been raining and snowing the last three days, but today it has finally cleared!  Tomorrow we're hoping for another frolic among the boulders!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment