Sunday, February 26, 2012

Joe's Valley and China Cave

Two weeks ago a group of friends and I went down to Joe's Valley.  I sent to V7's and almost flashed a V9.  The first problem I got on was Big Boy.  I worked this problem last trip and had some problems with the last few moves, but this time I sent first go!





After that I started looking at Spam.  I looked at it the last time we were down there and didn't think that I would be able to do it; this time however, I got on it and did it third go!






The next day we woke up to snow on the ground and a blizzard moving in.  This last week the cloudy and stormy weather cleared making it so I could get up the canyon and try my project.  The route that I've been working is in the 13 range and totally my anti style!








No comments:

Post a Comment